Does your organization want to start an in-house SAS Users Group (IHUG)? If you already have one, would you like some help? We at IFSUG have lots of experience running IHUGS and can help you.
Here's how we can support your IHUG:
- Provide newsletters to print up and distribute at your IHUG meeting.
- Keep you informed of events that might be of interest to your IHUG.
- Give you help and visibility for connecting to other users at your organization (if you have a large organization and your users are decentralized).
- Give some general guidance about setting up an email distribution list (which is usually through MS Outlook) or other technical challenges.
- Connect you with key people at SAS to register your IHUG with them and get various benefits through them (e.g., free swag, publication/training discounts, etc).
- More benefits to follow as we develop this program more!